Meet Dr. Charles S. Corallo DC, D.A.I.P.M.
Dr. Charles S. Corallo DC, D.A.I.P.M. has been providing quality chiropractic health care for more than thirty years to patients of all ages. Our gentle holistic approach and natural solutions for many common health issues have improved the lives of many clients. Our chiropractic services are tailored to the needs of each unique patient.
Our services include a holistic approach based on sound medical knowledge. We specialize in DOT Exams, non-surgical orthopedics, pain management, physical rehabilitation, and nutrition. We also focus on healing injuries caused by automobile accidents, sports injuries, and workplace injuries. We can help reverse the effects of injuries caused by repetitive motion, poor posture, and poor lifting habits as well. Dr. Charles S. Corallo believes in promoting wellness through injury prevention and health maintenance.
My PRACTICE IS FOCUSED ON TWO OBJECTIVES. Firstly pain management and secondly wellness. I am board certified in pain management from the American Academy of Integrated Pain Management.
Wellness care involves analyzing life style and utilizing nutritional supplements from whole food vitamins and herbs by standard process. I have over 20 years’ experience in clinical nutrition.
My promises to you are to identify the cause of pain or discomfort, provide diagnostic testing, and treat the condition in the shortest time possible.
- Undergraduate-William Paterson College, BA degree in Biology- 6/75
- Graduate- New York Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic degree 8/78
- New York: University of the State of New York #2186
- New Jersey: New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners #1845
- P.B.A Physician for the State of New Jersey
- N.Y.C.C. Alumni Association
- Association of N.J. Chiropractors
- American Academy of Integrated Pain Management
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- American Chiropractic Association
- 200 Hours Postgraduate Diplomate in Orthopedics
- Los Angles Chiropractic College-1992
- Cox Flexion-Distraction Seminar in Atlanta, GA 5/89
- Manipulation under anesthesia: N.Y.C.C. Post Graduate Division- 2/96
- Hospital Protocol: N.Y.C.C. Post Graduate Division- 1/96
- Management of Recalcitrant Back Disorders: Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, N.Y. 4/98
- Diplomate-American Academy of Integrated Pain Management
- Myofascial Release I 10/02